Here's what happened in the Reproducible Builds effort between Sunday March 26 and Saturday April 1 2017:
Reproducible work in other projects
Colin Watson started writing a
to make launchpad store
.buildinfo files. (It's not yet deployed.)
Toolchain development and fixes
Packages reviewed and fixed, and bugs filed
- #858926 filed against vine, forwarded upstream.
- #859194 filed against neutron.
- #859256 filed against golang-github-lunny-log.
- #859294 filed against hunspell-dict-ko.
- #859299 filed against dactyl.
- #859300 filed against crac.
- #859302 filed against debirf.
Reviews of unreproducible packages
49 package reviews have been added, 25 have been updated and 42 have been removed in this week, adding to our knowledge about identified issues.
1 issue type has been updated:
Weekly QA work
During our reproducibility testing, FTBFS bugs have been detected and reported by:
- Chris Lamb (4)
- Mattia Rizzolo (1)
diffoscope 81 was uploaded to experimental by Chris Lamb. It included contributions from:
- Chris Lamb
- Correct meaningless "1234-content" metadata when introspecting files within archives. This was a regression since #854723 due to the use of auto-incrementing on-disk filenames. (Closes: #858223)
- Ximin Luo
- Improve ISO9660/DOS/MBR check.
reprotest development continued in git, including contributions from:
- Ximin Luo:
- Preserve directory structure when copying artifacts.
buildinfo.debian.net development continued in git, including contributions from:
- Chris Lamb:
- Tidy rejection of supported formats.
- Don't parse "Format:" header as the source package version.
Holger switched reproducible-builds.org and www.reproducible-builds.org to letsencrypt certificates.
This week's edition was written by Ximin Luo and Holger Levsen & reviewed by a bunch of Reproducible Builds folks on IRC & the mailing lists.